It is fitted either in a tunnel through the boat's bow or into a stern tunnel at the boat's stern using a stern kit (sold separately).Also available in PRO version and as standard on/off. Remote control is a popular accessory. See more of the significant product features below.
FLEXIBLE INSTALLATIONSleipner offers installation flexibility to work with the space you have. Our thruster models allow installation at any angle on the tunnel, tailored to fit any space available in your vessel.
POWER SUPPLYPowered by direct current.
SPLASH-PROOFThis product is manufactured for installations in environments that may experience moist or occasional splashes.
ANALOGSleipner analog signal cables with Plug & Play connectors are color-coded to match the wiring diagrams with high-quality connectors to ensure a correct installation.
OVERHEAT PROTECTIONAutomatic detection of overheating of internal components. When an unsafe temperature is detected, the unit is automatically shut off to prevent overheating.
IGNITION PROTECTIONOur ignition-protected products are compliant with ISO 8846 and ensure gasoline or other flammable fumes cannot enter or be ignited.
GALVANIC SEPARATIONImmersed parts exposed to seawater are galvanic isolated from the onboard electrical system, eliminating stray currents.
SEALED DRIVE LUBRICATIONThe thruster gearleg is pre-filled for lifetime lubrication and sealed using a long-time mechanical seal with ceramic and carbon surfaces for ultimate security against water intrusion.
SINGLE PROPELLERA properly engineered single propeller system will be the most energy efficient thruster. Its compact design fits easily into narrow bows making it the perfect match for our smaller thruster range. With more than 60.000 single propeller thrusters in use, the single propeller has proven its reliability.
Q-PROP™The Q-PROP™ has measured noise reductions of up to 75% in controlled environments. The five-bladed skew propeller reduces noise levels while maintaining exceptional efficiency. Some thruster models even see an increase in thrust power.
- The expected noise reduction in average installations: 20-40%
- Upgrade kits are available for most Sleipner thruster models with special adaptors
INTELLIGENT POWER CONTROLSleipner's patented intelligent power control provides a minimal delay between drive directions to reduce wear of the mechanical parts while monitoring solenoid functions. In the case of a solenoid lock-in, the thruster will automatically stop without extra user action or controlling the main switch.
- (H) Height: 288mm / 11.34in
- (L) Length: 238mm / 9.37in
- (W) Width: 234mm / 9.21in
- (ID) Internal Diameter: 125mm / 4.92in
- (WD) Water Depth: 125mm / 4.92in
- (TL) Recommended Tunnel Length: 136mm / 5.35in
- (TL min.) Minimum Tunnel Length: 111mm / 4.37in
- (T min.) Minimum Tunnel Wall Thickness: 4mm / 0.16in
- (T max.) Maximum Tunnel Wall Thickness: 6mm / 0.24in
- (L) Internal Length: 268mm / 10.6in
- (+L) Tunnel Length: 188mm / 7.4in
- (WD) Stern Water Depth: 125mm / 4.9in
- (HT) Maximum Hull Thickness: 65mm / 2.6in