The flange mounted SRVP-series thrusters have the thruster unit in a casing that will be bolted to a base. This allows for easier installation in hulls made from different materials, as well as in series production where you do not need to mix laminating and engineering type jobs.
The 185mm tunnel diameter thrusters uses one fast and powerful actuator, while the 250mm tunnel diameter models have two actuators to handle the increased forces with the same exceptionally fast deploy/ retract operation time.
The unique design of the underwater mechanism with only a few, but very sturdy parts that all contribute to the stability of the moving assembly. The unit is also designed to keep the thruster as compact as possible while enabling the safe use of heavier motors on the more powerful units. The vertical installation of the motors also reduce the impact forces on the assembly in extreme waves compared to motors fitted at an angle.
The SRVP130/185T thrusters are built with the same high safety standards as all Side-Power products, and incorporate all features introduced with the SE-series thrusters. Our focus on safety is a totally integral part of the product design so that everything from build quality to ease of installation is thought of to ensure long term reliability.
- Separate base for easier installation
- Plug and play S-link digital control system
- Shear pins on hatch to prevent hull damage
- Motor assembly rigid mounted on retract casing, no moving parts during deployment/retract operation
- Compact construction
- Reliable retract mechanism, avoids sticking/jamming
- Fast deployment/retract time – ca. 3 – 5 seconds
- User friendly control panel with status feedback
- Sealed Drive – lifetime lubricated
- Galvanic Separation
- IPC intelligence for extra safety
Thrust at 12v (Kg) 160
|Typical boat size (ft • m)||42’ – 62’ • 16 – 19|
|Tunnel inner iameter (mm)||250|
|Power at 10,5/21V* (kW • Hp)||6,5 • 8,7|
|For DC system (V)||12|
|Min. battery capacity (CCA**12/24V)||750|
|COntrol system||Digital S link|