The INTELLIGENT solution for both power and sail!
The CM800i and CM850i autopilots with intelligent, self-tuning software, offer all the features you need for accuate course-holding and performance reliability in any sea conditions. Both pilots are suitable for either power or sailing vessels from 6m - 40m.
The difference between the two models comes down to
whether you prefer to turn a knob to change course (CM850i)
or to press buttons on a touch-control panel (CM800i).
Both have all the features you need to hold course in all sea conditions including:
- intelligent, self-tuning software - automatically adjusts for speed, sea conditions and trim
- Rate Gyro Compass: accurate course holding and reduced fuel consumption
- interfaces - GPS, wind instruments, digital compass information
- Autotack, autogybe with adjustable angle
- Auto/manual compass calibrations
- Graphics display showing rudder angle, backlit LCD and on-screen display of GPS information.
- Drive options: linear, hydraulic, rotary, and solenoid
- comprehensive range of remote steering options including second station, remote steering, jog lever, electric steering
So simple to use:
- press standby to turn the system on and view the vessel's heading and rudder angle on the display
- point the vessel in the direction you want to go and then press Pilot, your CM800 will hold that course
- to change course simply press the port or starboard course keys.
And interfaces with your chartplotter
- press Nav to steer to way point information from a GPS or plotter
- press the Mode key to select customised steering control for your vessel