The PPC840 store historical fault codes and communicate real-time information to the PJC control panel such as amount and direction of thrust on either thruster, remaining run time, battery status and temperature.Please note that the PJC control panels must be running software v2.018 or later to support these new units.
To upgrade a standard on/off thruster system to PRO (variable speed control), you need a PPC Power Control Unit and an upgrade kit for the internal wiring loom. Your local Sleipner dealer can advise correct upgrade kits for your system.
PRO™A PRO™ thruster system enables you to apply only the necessary power to complete your maneuver. The variable speed control eliminates the noise associated with standard on/off thrusters.
With a dual setup (bow and stern), you also get a practical hold function enabling you to set and leave the level of thrust.
S-LINK™S-Link™ is a CAN-based control system used for communication between Sleipner products installed on a vessel.
- Compact and waterproof plugs
- Keyed and color-coded connectors to ensure correct and easy installation
- Different cable lengths, extenders and T-connectors makes the system scalable and flexible to install
PPC820 Power Control Unit
- Plug & Play S-Link™ control cable wiring
- Easy to access, solid main cable terminals
- Easy to place as it can be located anywhere between the batteries and the thrusters, also in areas requiring ignition protected parts
- Reliable solid-state switching
- Thermal and over current protection
- Active cooling for continuous usage
- 12V Not supported
- 24V Not supported
- 48V All models
- (H) Height: 304mm / 12in
- (L) Length: 144mm / 5.7in
- (W) Width: 190mm / 7.5in