FLEXIBLE INSTALLATIONSleipner offers installation flexibility to work with the space you have. Our thruster models allow installation at any angle on the tunnel, tailored to fit any space available in your vessel.
POWER SUPPLYPowered by alternating current.
FLEXIBLE COUPLINGFlexible coupling protects the product’s driveline by compensating for misalignment between the shafts of the electric motor and gearleg.
S-LINK™S-Link™ is a CAN-based control system used for communication between Sleipner products installed on a vessel.
- Compact and waterproof plugs
- Keyed and color-coded connectors to ensure correct and easy installation
- Different cable lengths, extenders and T-connectors makes the system scalable and flexible to install
PRO™A PRO™ thruster system enables you to apply only the necessary power to complete your maneuver. The variable speed control eliminates the noise associated with standard on/off thrusters.
With a dual setup (bow and stern), you also get a practical hold function enabling you to set and leave the level of thrust.
GRAVITY FEED LUBRICATIONThe thruster gearleg is supplied with oil from a separate reservoir above the waterline. This generates overpressure, making an effective seal against water intrusion while allowing easy access for oil change.
Q-PROP™The Q-PROP™ has measured noise reductions of up to 75% in controlled environments. The five-bladed skew propeller reduces noise levels while maintaining exceptional efficiency. Some thruster models even see an increase in thrust power.
- The expected noise reduction in average installations: 20-40%
- Upgrade kits are available for most Sleipner thruster models with special adaptors