Thrust continuous (Kg): 1200
Thrust max (Kg): 1400
|Motor output (kW • hp)||83 • 133|
|Typical boat size (m • ft)||40 – 55 • 130 – 175|
|Tunnel – Inside diameter (mm • in)||610 • 24|
A PROportional speed controlled thruster system allows for more precise handling of the boat in all conditions, applying only the necessary power needed to complete your maneuver confidently. By limiting the power under normal weather conditions, noise levels are significantly reduced.
The system also includes a practical HOLD-function in a twin thruster system. With a single press of a button, the bow and stern thruster will keep you alongside the docks – making single handed docking very easy indeed! Proportional thrusters are also the best choice for joystick interaction.
S-link™ is a CAN-based control system with full intelligent communication between all units in the system, much like a computer network.
- Round, compact and waterproof connectors with unique keying and color coding to avoid faulty hookup
- Unlimited number of commands or information transferred on a single cable
- User feedback at panel
- Intelligent troubleshooting
The new 5 blade special skew propellers are the result of over 2 years of development work and thousands of tests. They have been designed to reduce the noise level, while maintaining the exceptional efficiency of the old 4 blade Side-Power propellers. This goal was achieved, and we even chose to make them a little bit more aggressive on some models, increasing the thrust on some thrusters about 5%. Please see individual information on each new thruster for more details.
- Noise reductions of up to 75% measured in controlled environments
- The expected and tested normal noise reduction in average installations: 20-40>#/li###
- Will be delivered on all Side-Power models except models with 300mm and 385mm tunnel diameter
- Upgrade kits are available for most SP series thrusters with special adaptors
Twin Counter-Rotating Propellers
Two counter-rotating propellers can give the most thrust at a good performance ratio in a minimal tunnel diameter. This system is used in our larger thrusters for maximum power. The TC models are the favourite thrusters among leading boatbuilders for their high-end yachts.
Sealed and lifetime lubricated gearleg
Sealed gearleg with long-life “mechanical” seal where highly polished ceramic and carbon surfaces form the only moving sealing surfaces, ensuring protection against damaging water intrusion into the gear leg. Pre-filled with special gear oil for lifetime lubrication.
- “Mechanical” seals with surfaces of ceramic and carbon for ultimate security against water intrusion