Besides the main functionality of automatic battery combining or separation, the TACR-160 can also act as a remote controlled DC switch or only allowing a load to be connected to the battery when it is being charged.A remote switch can also be used to temporarily combine the auxiliary battery with the starter battery, in order to increase the available power to start an engine.
The TBS TACR-160 is capable of switching up to 160A and is compatible with 12V and 24V systems (auto-detect).
- Automatically combines batteries during charging, isolates batteries when discharging or at rest
- Bi-directional operation
- Automatic system voltage detection (12V/24V)
- Forced ignition combine by external switch
- Use as voltage dependent switch
- Battery/accessory protection against high voltages
- CE certified
- Road vehicles
- Marine applications
- Hybrid generators