In the construction of the SHARK series battery chargers, ZETAGI makes use of switching technology and the use of latest generation electronic components of the highest quality.
Materials such as aluminum, epoxy paints and stainless steel details give the product strength, lightness and compactness.
Different protection and alarm systems complete the reliability and safety features. In addition, the three-stage charging system offers the advantage of having batteries that are always efficient over time.
– Simultaneously manages 3 separate batteries, supplying each with the required current;
– Fully automatic;
– Three-stage charging system (boost and floating) for 100% charge and long battery life;
– It can be used as an autonomous power supply without buffer batteries;
– The switching mode technology allows extremely reduced weight and dimensions;
– Works even with very low mains voltages (180 V);
– 115/230 V bi-voltage power supply;
– Two-position switch (lead / hermetic gel) to optimize the charge;
– Reverse polarity, short circuit, over temperature protection;
– Input-output fuses;
– Cooling fans;
– Battery temperature probe (mod. SC010, optional);
– LED control panel on the front for signaling: ON-OFF, BOOST, BAT DEF, TEMP DEF, FUSE DEF;
– Remote control panel with analogue instrument (mod. PR005 – PR006 – PR007).
|Output current Max.||TO||20||26||40|
|Boost charging voltage||Vcc||14.1(14.5 gel battery)||14.1(14.5 gel battery)||14.1(14.5 gel battery)|
|Holding voltage||Vcc||13.4(13.8 gel battery)||13.4(13.8 gel battery)||13.4(13.8 gel battery)|
|Number of outputs||.||2||3||3|
|Supply||VacVac||80 ÷ 130180 ÷ 250||80 ÷ 130180 ÷ 250||80 ÷ 130180 ÷ 250|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||mm||150 x 200 x 84||170 x 280 x 88||310 x 230 x 90|