ZF Mathers watertight engine control heads come in single and dual engine configurations.
Each model features: single-lever control of forward/reverse and speed, multi-station capability with station transfer button, “station-in-command” indicator lights, neutral start and transmission oil pressure safety interlocks, engine synchronization indicators, plug-in connections, as well as audible and visual indicators.
- Warm-up mode; two idle speeds (high and low)
- Speed/shift sequence protection – allows shifting from full ahead to full astern in a single motion without engine or gear damage
- Precise, instant response
- Single and dual control models
- T-Lever controls
- Black powder-coated and/or chrome-plated housing, depending on the model