E300 has the new 6-phase PMSM synchronous motor made explicitly for marine thruster use, delivering performance and runtime never seen before in a DC thruster.
- Up to 50% lighter
- Compact design
- Industry-leading runtime
- Active air cooling
S-LINK™S-Link™ is a CAN-based control system used for communication between Sleipner products installed on a vessel.
- Compact and waterproof plugs
- Keyed and color-coded connectors to ensure correct and easy installation
- Different cable lengths, extenders and T-connectors makes the system scalable and flexible to install
Q-PROP™The Q-PROP™ has measured noise reductions of up to 75% in controlled environments. The five-bladed skew propeller reduces noise levels while maintaining exceptional efficiency. Some thruster models even see an increase in thrust power.
- The expected noise reduction in average installations: 20-40%
- Upgrade kits are available for most Sleipner thruster models with special adaptors
- (H) Height: 437mm / 17.2in
- (L) Length: 285mm / 11.2in
- (W) Width: 258mm / 10.2in
- (ID) Internal Diameter: 300mm / 11.81in
- (WD) Water Depth: 300mm / 11.81in
- (TL) Recommended Tunnel Length: 340mm / 13.4in
- (TL min.) Minimum Tunnel Length: 280mm / 11in
- (T min.) Minimum Tunnel Wall Thickness: 10mm / 0.39in
- (T max.) Maximum Tunnel Wall Thickness: 12mm / 0.47in
- H: 285mm / 11.2in
- (L) Internal Length: 387mm / 15.2in
- (+L) Tunnel Length: 419mm / 16.5in
- W: 456mm / 18in
- (D) Diameter: 258mm / 10.2in
- (WD) Stern Water Depth: 300mm / 11.8in
- (HT) Maximum Hull Thickness: 50mm / 1.9in
PRO™A PRO™ thruster system enables you to apply only the necessary power to complete your maneuver. The variable speed control eliminates the noise associated with standard on/off thrusters.
The system also includes a practical hold-function. In a dual system (bow and stern) a single press of a button will keep you alongside the docks - making docking truly a one-person job.Speed controlled thrusters are the best choice for joystick interaction.