ViewLine Tacho connection cable with 14-pin MQS connector and cable length 50cm.
The VDO ViewLine instruments have been carried out with a MQS connector system. These connectors are manufactured by Tyco or Hirschmann. MQS connectors are used on a large scale in automotive and industry because of its reliability and simplicity in use. Depending on the ViewLine model a 8-pin or 14-pin connector MQS or a combination of both is used. The ViewLine instruments in Retail packaging are supplied complete with an MQS connection. The VDO Viewline OEM instruments are delivered without cables. Wire length of the cable is about 50 cm. The Viewline Ammeter is equipped with two extra long wires for connecting the external shunt. VDO also supplies separate connector blocks and connector pins in order to put together your own cable. This can as a complete connector set or as loose parts.
- For VDO ViewLine gauges: Tachometer with display, Speedometer with display
- Connector: Hirschmann – Tyco MQS Female 14-pin
- Wiring: 50 cm with standard VDO colours
- Detailed information: See downloads manuals and datasheets
Tyco accessories and tools:
- Tyco No. 539635-1 Hand plier MQS Connectors
- Tyco No. 1355718-1 Single contacts 0.14 to 0.22 mm2 tin plated
- Tyco No. 963729-1 Single contacts 0.5 to 0.75 mm2 tin plated
- Tyco No. 539682-2 Tool for hand plier
- Tyco No. 1355717-1 Strip 0.14 to 0.22 mm2 tin plated
- Tyco No. 928999-1 Strip 0.25 to 0.5 mm2 tin plated
- Tyco No. 963715-1 Strip 0.5 to 0.75 mm2 tin plated