ERV250 has the new 6-phase PMSM synchronous motor made explicitly for marine thruster use, delivering performance and runtime never seen before in a DC thruster. The unit is designed for vertical installation, making it perfect for boats with available height space.
- Up to 50% lighter
- Compact design
- Industry-leading runtime
- Active air cooling
S-LINK™S-Link™ is a CAN-based control system used for communication between Sleipner products installed on a vessel.
- Compact and waterproof plugs
- Keyed and color-coded connectors to ensure correct and easy installation
- Different cable lengths, extenders and T-connectors makes the system scalable and flexible to install
Q-PROP™The Q-PROP™ has measured noise reductions of up to 75% in controlled environments. The five-bladed skew propeller reduces noise levels while maintaining exceptional efficiency. Some thruster models even see an increase in thrust power.
- The expected noise reduction in average installations: 20-40%
- Upgrade kits are available for most Sleipner thruster models with special adaptors
PRO™A PRO™ thruster system enables you to apply only the necessary power to complete your maneuver. The variable speed control eliminates the noise associated with standard on/off thrusters.
The system also includes a practical hold-function. In a dual system (bow and stern) a single press of a button will keep you alongside the docks - making docking truly a one-person job.Speed controlled thrusters are the best choice for joystick interaction.
IGNITION PROTECTIONOur ignition-protected products are compliant with ISO 8846 and ensure gasoline or other flammable fumes cannot enter or be ignited.
OVERHEAT PROTECTIONWhen an unsafe temperature is detected, On/off thrusters are automatically shut off to prevent overheating. PRO™ thrusters with speed control provide extended run-time by derating the thrust power to maintain temperature within safe levels.
POWER SUPPLYPowered by direct current.
GALVANIC SEPARATIONImmersed parts exposed to seawater are galvanic isolated from the onboard electrical system, eliminating stray currents.
GRAVITY FEED LUBRICATIONThe thruster gearleg is supplied with oil from a separate reservoir above the waterline. This generates overpressure, making an effective seal against water intrusion while allowing easy access for oil change.
FLEXIBLE COUPLINGFlexible coupling protects the product’s driveline by compensating for misalignment between the shafts of the electric motor and gearleg.
TWIN COUNTER-ROTATING PROPELLERSTwo counter-rotating propellers offer the most thrust at a good performance ratio in a minimal tunnel diameter. This system is used in our larger thrusters for maximum power. Our twin-counter thruster range is the favorite among leading boatbuilders in high-end yachts. Manufacturer product page
- (H) Height: 453mm / 17.8in
- (+H) Additional Height: 117mm / 4.6in
- (L) Length: 843mm / 33.19in
- (W) Width: 580mm / 22.83in
- (ID) Internal Diameter: 300mm / 11.81in
- (WD) Water Depth: 300mm / 11.81in
- (RD) Retract Depth: 454mm / 17.9in
- (RW) Retract Width: 415mm / 16.34in
- (MW) Mould Width: 486mm / 19.1in
- (MH) Mould Height: 106mm / 4.2in