Thruster propeller SE60 Q-Prop Composite Ø185/5bl.
The Q-PROP™ has measured noise reductions of up to 75% in controlled environments. The five-bladed skew propeller reduces noise levels while maintaining exceptional efficiency. Some thruster models even see an increase in thrust power.
- The expected noise reduction in average installations: 20-40%
- Upgrade kits are available for most Sleipner thruster models with special adaptors
Sleipner continually reinvests in developing and offering the latest technology in marine advancements. Patented products are revolutionary one-of-a-kind designs available and sold exclusively by Sleipner.
- Ideal Vessel Class: Commercial vessel, Motor boat, Sail boat
- Constructed Material: Engineered Composite
- Sparepart for: Gearleg 40602, Thrusters SE-IP SE60/185S2-24IP
- Propeller Rotation Direction: Right hand
- Blades: 5