New feature Q1 2020; Built in Wi-Fi module:
- Allows for software upgrades for the S-link system without additional computer tool or service technicians.
- Allows for faster support, as service technicians can remotely access the control system upon request.
- Continuous development of the best control software possible, cooperating with leading companies in control technologies.
- Self adjusting – advanced algorithms – also “Any/No Speed” functions for stabilization at anchor.
- Easy upgrade of software ensures future compatibility and improvements.
- Reverse gear position input, but also other sensors to safeguard that fins are centered and locked immediately if the boat is starting to move backwards.
- GPS speed input (no shaft sensor) helps control algorithms do the best possible job.
- S-link integrates common intelligence with thruster systems and main hydraulics.
- Can be flushed mounted.
POWER SUPPLYPowered by direct current.
SPLASH-PROOFThis product is manufactured for installations in environments that may experience moist or occasional splashes.
UV-PROTECTIONThis product is constructed from UV-resistant material providing additional protection from the damaging effects of ultraviolet sunlight.
S-LINK™S-Link™ is a CAN-based control system used for communication between Sleipner products installed on a vessel.
- Compact and waterproof plugs
- Keyed and color-coded connectors to ensure correct and easy installation
- Different cable lengths, extenders and T-connectors makes the system scalable and flexible to install
- (H) Height: 103mm / 4.1in
- (L) Length: 57.4mm / 2.3in
- (W) Width: 165mm / 6.5in
- (a): 6.5mm / 0.3in
- (b): 50.9mm / 2in